My server is crashing for this error

Hello guys , i’ve a server who is running 48 slots and I get this error and the server crash :

ERROR! SendData reliabe data too big (68335)L 02/18/2016 - 16:54:05: “Yuko<171><STEAM_0:1:83701980><>” disconnected (reason “ERROR! Couldn’t send snapshot.”)
[GM:CallWithArgs - !ThreadInMainThread] player_disconnect
Could not find steamerrorreporter binary. Any minidumps will be uploaded in-processCould not find steamerrorreporter binary. Any minidumps will be uploaded in-process[GM:CallWithArgs - !ThreadInMainThread] player_disconnect

L 02/18/2016 - 16:54:05: Engine error: [GM:CallWithArgs - !ThreadInMainThread] player_disconnect

[GM:CallWithArgs - !ThreadInMainThread] player_disconnect

./srcds_run: line 372: 7098 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $HL_CMD
Add “-debug” to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Feb 18 16:54:05 CET 2016: Server restart in 10 seconds

What can I do for this ? Thank you for answering :wink:

Set sv_parallel_sendsnapshot and sv_parallel_packentities to 0 in your server.cfg.

Thank you , what are this commands doing for the server ?

They’ll force the networking of certain packets to happen in the process’ main thread. Some servers are experiencing a bug for some reason when they’re not set.

Ok so I will test ! Thank you :wink:

Hello dears,

Many players from my server get the same error:

ERROR! SendData reliabe data too big (68335)L 02/18/2016 - 16:54:05: “Yuko<171><STEAM_0:1:83701980><>” disconnected (reason “ERROR! Couldn’t send snapshot.”)

Even though the map is not spammed with props or entities and such things.

The configs are both set to 0

“sv_parallel_packentities” “0”
“sv_parallel_sendsnapshot” “0”

Does anyone have an Idea?

I don’t know sorry , this commands literally fixed it.

Maybe an addon poorly optimised

I think I got the solution myself:

Keep Cake-Anti-Cheat up to date, and no error should appear! Hope this helps for everyone else!

Edit: Well, this did not help. People are still crashing, godmdanit