My server refuses to show up on the serverlist.

I don’t know if this is the correct section, forgive me if it’s not.

I’m trying to host a public scrds server however it refuses to show up on both the in-game and out-of-game server lists. The ports I have forwarded are 3478 to 3478, 4379 to 4380 and 27000 to 27050.

Make Sure you portforward UDP and TCP

Both are forwarded. You can join off steam, it just doesn’t show in the server list in-game.

server list is geo located, if your server is located in the usa and someone is trying to join from asia, that shit wont show up no matter what you do.

In your server.cfg located in the cfg file put these in there,

sv_lan 0
sv_region 255

This also might be an issue, i have hosted a dedicated server before and portforwarding multiple port’s did not really seem to work, so just try portforwarding TCP and UDP (You only need TCP i believe) to 27015.

EDIT:
Also, a known problem is that if something is running that uses port 27015 (Skype for example) it will conflict with srcds setting to that specific port.

Quit skype , launch srcds, relaunch skype.

sv_region does nothing anymore

Apologies in advance for necroing this however the issue was never really resolved.

The server does show up in the LAN tab although that’s it.

Another thing, I run hamachi pretty muhc 24/7 in the background. Would that interfere?

Try adding +ip (insert your public IP here) to the arguments for your srcds executable.

If I do that the server refuses to launch at all, saying that it couldn’t allocate any server IP port. I even added a port there to no avail.