My source 2 mapping portifolio

in the past 4 months ive been practicing alot of source 2 hammer and made some small and ugly maps along the way heres a quick list of them:

-dm_corridors: its a small test map i made, intended for the deathmatch gamemode
took me 7 weeks to somewhat finish,it still not done because i need to tweak the lighting, fix issues and give it textures and proper models, basically it was babies first map.

-sb_impratical house(wip): just a funky looking house thats a bunch of diffrent nonsensical rooms stacked on top of eachother, i was aiming for that abistract feel, this was babies first second map with custom textures,i still gotta finish it sometime in the future.

-sb_apartment: babies third map, idea was to make a empty place where you can costumize it with props and test small stuff, theres nothing special going for it, its just a generic small apartment with custom textures and small enclosed spaces.

-c_conneville(really early wip): small generic fictional town located in florida, this map takes some inspiration from postal 2, theres not much progress on it yet(sorry).

-sb_industrial(wip): the lastest map ive made on this list, still in heav development, supposed to be a factory of somesorts, im still not sure what they produce.

thanks for reading this for more than 2 seconds, you can give me feedback in this post or just check out the current progress of my works in “my maps content meatloaf”.

14 Likes

i just realized how lame this looks and unorganized soo im gonna just remake it once my other map is done

the only thing im gonna change is the representation

2 Likes

sb_industrial is cancelled for now, i might remake it from scratch because i didnt like how it turned out to look.

1 Like

dm_gumbfactory
gumb_proto

3 Likes

Reminds me of my work on other stuff tbh

1 Like