My works in Garry's Mod

Hello! I am a Garry’s Mod game coder who understands not only the Glua (Lua) programming language, but also C++, C#. For example, I’m the person who was the very first and only one who made a custom SpawnMenu, and not the usual updated derma skin for it.

Link to my collection of all addons in Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216383304.

What am I leading to… I would like to get access to the beta test of S&box in order to fully study it, and also ready to invent some at least starting addons, as well as scripts. It is also worth considering that I can perform other functions in order to give peace and tranquility to this future S&Box community.

3 Likes

You can apply for early access here: https://form.asana.com/?hash=d7cac3bcd6fa218262d1f9a55da984a08af50c1b0ea4d117ee9c9439b96bdd9c&id=1197054772882180

Just list your strengths and stuff. It’ll likely be picked based on NEED so don’t feel bad if you don’t get picked.

3 Likes

TLDR: “I have big peepee so give early access pls”

3 Likes

Yeah and programmers like that are a dime a dozen.

1 Like

Hey, I couldn’t help but notice that you made a few addons, I am working on a Gmod DarkRP server that will revolutionize the current meta. If you’re interested DM me :wink:

2 Likes

I’m the person who was the very first and only one who made a custom SpawnMenu

@Freline I don’t believe it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s saying he’s a developer. Regardless of what he developed in the past he clearly wants to do developer work on it. He’s not just slogging to play the game.

1 Like

Exactly, he is a developer… of addons. He’s asking for early access to “fully study it, and also ready to invent some at least starting addons, as well as scripts”, not how to apply for a job at Facepunch.

1 Like

My understanding, and I think the understanding of a lot of people, is that you can go there to ask for early access to develop stuff for the first wave of the game, or you can go to apply for a job. The drop down indicates both.

Players are people that are just there to play it. Which is worthless if there’s no content for it.

Difference of working FOR and working WITH.

1 Like

You don’t have to apply for a job at Facepunch.
You can also apply as a developer for early access.

2 Likes

Facepunch should bring back the incremental Dutch auction for s&box early release access/pre-order, like they did with legacy Rust.

1 Like