MySQL Issues (Using GM_Mysql)

Hello, I have been having problems with my tables not being saved or ANYTHING for that matter…

Here is the coding ( and the problem below it)

function Test.NewAccount(ply)
	local db, error = mysql.connect("*********", "********", "********", "********")
	if(db == 0) then
		Msg(error .. "
")
		return
	end
	local steamid = ply:SteamID()
	local succ, error = mysql.query(db, "INSERT INTO test_accounts (steamid,test1,test2,test3,rank) VALUES(" .. steamid ..", 0, 0, 0, 0)");
	if(succ) then
		PrintTable(succ)
		Msg("Account Created, 0 Characters At The Moment!
"
	else
		print(tostring(error) .. "
"); 
	end	
	mysql.disconnect(db)
end

function Test.Preload(ply)

local db, error = mysql.connect("******", "*******", "******", "*******")
	if(db == 0) then
		Msg(error .. "
")
	end
	local preload, checkexist = mysql.query(db, "SELECT * FROM liquidrp_accounts WHERE steamid='"..tostring(ply:SteamID()).."')");
		if(checkexist == false) then
			Msg("Account doesn't exist
")
			Test.NewAccount(ply) 
		else
			PrintTable(preload)
		end
	mysql.disconnect(db)
end

The Current problem is, on initial spawn it calls the preload… Recognizes there is no account, and class new account… And new account claims the message “Account Created… etc”

But its not saving, because everytime I rejoin it goes through the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER.

Could it be where I placed my DLL btw? I placed in the orangebox folder(before gmod, cuz it said the gmod/gmod first one, and didn’t have that so just assumed) also both dlls needed in the lua/includes/modules are in the corect folder.

Any Ideas? :3 Thanks in advance.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I checked the tables, and nothing is being created.

[editline]12:21AM[/editline]

EDIT: i think the problem was I forgot the ’ '?

in preload it should be

if( #preload >= 1 ) then
PrintTable(preload)
else
Test.NewAccount(ply)
end

Fixed, thanks also forgot the single quotations marks :stuck_out_tongue:

[editline]03:07AM[/editline]

You lie! because it still goes to new account everytime (however it does actually save into the DB now)