MySQL/SQLite Ranking system for Prophunt not work?

Hi Guys,

today I have the Server Plugin “MySQL / SQLite ranking system” installed for Garry’s Mod - Prophunt - Server:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=476052303

Now I’ve found, it somehow does not work for Prop Hunt (Kills not counted), but at TTT everything goes normally. Can someone help me here?

Greeting Killer0561

Maybe you should ask the author of this plugin to support Prop Hunt?

I asked in the comments section below the workshop, whether Prop Hunt will not support. However, I get no answer, a friendship request is rejected by the author.
Hence my question, someone can rewrite short so that it works for Prop Hunt?

I will look into this if I can add support to Prop Hunt.

If that would work, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

There you go. It shoulds work. But not guaranteed. (Because of all checks of this plugin, I’m limited with my testing with bots)

Patched plugin with Prop Hunt support

Thanks, I will test it at noon today immediately.
Then I may as well give feedback.

Greeting Killer0561

L 08/26/2015 - 15:55:19: Lua Error:
[ERROR] addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:215: attempt to index field ‘PH’ (a nil value)

1. DoDeath - addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:215
  2. fn - addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:258

EDIT: My fail, 1 missed row
RankingSQL.Config.PH = {}

I checked my patch and there no problems related to this:

[ERROR] addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:215: attempt to index field 'PH' (a nil value)
1. DoDeath - addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:215
2. fn - addons/_ph_addon_ranking_mysql/lua/autorun/server/sv_ranking.lua:258

Be sure you put the folder in the .zip to your “addons/” folder (and remove/move away the old plugin)

Now all works great. Thank you for your help.