Name of this addons

O.k. It’s gonna be hard!

I remember few month ago, on I saw an addons, its was kind of “recording”. He was recording movement, like if you move the arm of the ragdoll and “record it” when you will press a button, he will do the action…

I know the explanation is very bad but, if you know what im sayin’ and you know the name of the addon, please, tell me.


What you’re thinking of is RagMorph.

Get RagMorph from the lovely creator Sakarias88:

It sounds like either ragmorph or HAT (henry’s animation tool)

Could be directors mod or Henry’s animation tool

Yeah! thanks you, it was HAT.