Nav File is wrong or something (1)

I always make Gmod DarkRP servers on my computer and now for some reason it is giving me this error: Nav File is wrong or something (1). Here is the console info:

Changing gamemode to DarkRP (darkrp)
Network: IP 192.168.2.20, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Warning! Singleplayer mode not available on dedicated server.
PREP OK
Executing dedicated server config file server.cfg
Map cycle file 'cfg/mapcycle.txt' was not found.
Couldn't find any entities named downtown_shopstorefront01bglass, which point_template respawn_downtown_shopstorefront01 is specifying.
apartment1f3btrm has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f4entr has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f3entr has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f2entr has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f5entr has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f4upstrs has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1qe has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1roofaccess has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1roofaccess2 has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f3second1 has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f4upstrsbath has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f3second has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f2btrm has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
apartment1f2btrmde has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
Precache called on a point_template that has no templates: respawn_downtown_shopstorefront01
Nav File is wrong or something (1)

Please help, I really want to set up this server but I can’t.
I can’t join the server, and I have no addons on the server. (It’s a fresh new server.)
I already tried different maps like gm_construct or gm_flatgrass, but it gives me the same error.

“Already tried the command nav_generate”

Ignore that error; it doesn’t cause server issues.

But my server doesn’t start and does not show up on the local network.

Post your run.bat script.

@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title srcds.com Watchdog
:srcds
echo (%time%) srcds started.
start /wait srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +gamemode darkrp +map rp_downtown_v4c_v2 +maxplayers 1
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
goto srcds

Help?

Make more player slots.

Thanks, it worked, lol. What a simple sollution, for such a stupid error.