Need 3D models: Soldiers and police

Hello and happy New Year to all

I come towards you today because I am in search of 3D model (OBJ, 3DS or C4D) of soldier, the police (Swat, Gign). I manage to get myself the 3D models of global counter strike offensive in the sizes(formats) that I thus want I try(essay) to make with other skin.

I thank you beforehand for the help(assistant) that you could bring me.

Tarkan93

“I manage to get myself the 3D models of global counter strike offensive in the sizes(formats) that I thus want I try(essay) to make with other skin.”

Can u release those CS:GO Models? or tell me how to get them?

Yes there is a way of taking(bringing) out them but my knowledge in 3D are too low(weak) to realize him(it). Nevertheless I have to find a tutoriel which how shows to realize the manipulation but I did not manage to extract files.

I give you the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfQ_mZQqK8

If manage at you to extract the whole and to put them under size(format) OBJ or C4D, please think of me pls.

Tarkan93

I Will upload them! ill be trying to get SAS. if its from CS:GO and usable for 3DS MAX then ill do the dudes u want. Just tell me what u want

There’s 1 Proplem. I have 3DS MAX 2013 So noone has made the “SMD” Plugin Yet. I’ve gotten the IDF_VariantC Dude. and gonna get his textures. but idk how to get the SMD Plugin to work on 2013.