Need a answer for this

So, I have a question and it envolves maps most of which are rollplay maps. The problem is map like RP_Downtown V2 crash when loading or when I look somewhere. And GM maps like Mobenix and Atomic crash when I enter a teleporter to enter different areas. So the real question is what do I need a new proccesser or graphics card (Mine is a AMD Sempron LE-1300 and my graphics card dont know the series but its a NVidia) So can anyone tell me. That all

We need to know your PC specs, download speccy.

Do this

all right thank

my graphics card is a 128MB GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (HP) and procceser is
AMD Sempron LE-1300
Sparta 65nm Technology so theres my specs

Geforce… 6150? And you can run GMod?

So the real question is what do I need a new proccesser or graphics card (Mine is a AMD Sempron LE-1300 and myLong sleeve wedding dressescard dont know the series but its a NVidia) So can anyone tell me. That all

What the actual fuck? my specs are much better than that and I lag horribly in most servers.

what is this worth getting for 50 bucks PNY nvidia GeForce® 8400 GS DMS 512MB PCI-EXPRESS VIDEO CARD

It’s a pretty dated card by today’s standards.

i mean is it good for playing gmod or like left 4 dead

Not really.

what do i need

You could probably buy a new computer for less than upgrading your hardware.

mostly just want to upgrade my graphics card

You should get a Nvidia 9800gt or a nvidia gts 250. They both run a little under $100. You would get good fps in Gmod all High with Anti-aliasing turned down to about 2x or 4x or you might pull off 8x, and Left 4 Dead probably no anti-aliasing or 2x. Your processor will bottleneck a new graphics card though, and you would probably have to turn down the settings even more. You should really just upgrade the whole system.

I have a nvidia geforce 5400 and i still run gmod.

yea i just want better fps

You may as well get a new computer all together. If you get just a graphics card your processor might not take it very well and your performance will drop (I have a NVIDIA 260M on a laptop; it’s a decent card, but the processor itself lacks in power so I get some drops.) And heck to upgrade the processor you might even need a new power supply if your computer is really old.

Yep, time to beg for money and ask your entire family to chip in on a new computer I’d guess.

my computer is not old but its not brand new