Need a hand with a model from FSX

I’ve converted this model from Flight Sim X and I intend to put it on the WAC/HVAP base. I don’t really know what to do next and was looking for a modeler to pick it up and get it into Source.

The trouble is that like most FSX models it’s in a lot of parts. Like, a lot. Blender shows 312 objects. And it has a lot of fine detail. I’m not adverse to compensating you financially for your time.

There are some requirements for it to work with the entity base it’s going onto and I had some hopes for bodygroups to take advantage of the amount of detail – which will probably be more trouble than they’re worth with how many parts this model is made from.

If you’re willing to at least take a look at it and see if you can do anything with it, please add me on Steam and I’ll talk you through what needs to be done with the model.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take a look.

how many detail? in vertices. probably won’t run on my craptop. i think i’m out already. i know that model tho and what it could look like. :smile:

60,843 verts, I think. If I’m looking at this right in Blender. The model is a bit over 100k faces.

okay. i can atleast try to have a look. you can shoot me a message on steam. you can find me just like that.

I’ve added you on Steam, testing the sound mix right now.