Need a Lua Coder!

I need a Lua Coder for my server I am buying on sunday, You will be made Co-owner!

Heres my Skype for more info!

Do not ask for lua coders on here. Are you blind? Look at the top of this page.

I want to be a co owner on another crappy darkrp server! :DDDDD

“Do work and get nothing in return!”
If you want someone to WORK for you, you will most likely have to pay for someone.

www.CoderHire.com

If your willing to pay, here I am. If not, your not gonna get any experienced coders

You know with the amount of times Coderhire is spammed people still don’t get it. If you want something like that Coderhire is exactly what you need to use. No one is going to be a Lua coder for “custom” DarkRP server full time if the incentive is being a co-owner. Well, let me rephrase that before people complain, No one experienced is going to do it for co-owner.

Good luck with your “custom” DarkRP server. If you want someone serious and you want to go somewhere with your server then, either pay someone on Coderhire, or learn it yourself. You can say what you want, but that’s just how it is. I wonder how you were able to “buy” a server. Hopefully the owner of the Credit Card knows. Maybe they’ll let you spend some money on Coderhire, but it won’t be cheap.

Isnt spamming coderhire advertising seeing as it is fully commercial and it requires a developer to pay to sign up as dev. Stop monopolitizing your stock shares in CH

I have none

The entire jobs side of CoderHire is free to use for all.

Noone cares