Need a simple PlayerInitialSpawn hook!

Hey guys, I really need a PlayerInitialSpawn hook that sets the players health to 200, I can’t pay anything but take it as a challenge, I need this really bad and as fast as possible, I’d honestly be so happy if someone could do it, thanks!

Make it yourself.
[lua]
hook.Add PlayerInitialSpawn function(ply)
ply:SetHealth(200)[/lua]

Those two lines are your hints.

Thank you for replying, but I really don’t have time doing it myself, I know it sounds stupid, but I’m not even a coder, I just really need this hook, I’m begging you to give it to me man, I’d honestly be extremely happy if you did

It’s been two hours, you could’ve finished this a hundred times already.

I just got back, I don’t see what’s wrong with just giving it to me :confused: It’s not much to ask for, right?

It was a good learning opportunity but fine, if you insist.

[lua]hook.Add(“PlayerInitialSpawn”, “SetHP200”, function(ply)
ply:SetHealth(200)
end)[/lua]

Place that in lua/autorun/server/filename.lua

Thanks a lot dude, It is indeed a good learning opportunity, but I just needed it badly :slight_smile:

you really couldn’t just added an end and some basic formatting to that? come on, gmod wiki literally gives you countless easy examples of this kind of thing

I recommend you also setting max health

Considering you added me yesterday, and kept begging me to make it for you…

I did it, and you still couldn’t put it in the right place?

Probably explains why he just added me :v:

he made two threads in the span of a day asking how to do relatively simple stuff and ultimately he got banned

The issue isn’t asking questions. Its “Can’t you just give me the answer” instead of actively trying to learn.

Well, I’d argue that asking some questions is a problem too. Some questions you should not have to ask, specially if the answers are 3 google keywords away (e.g. “gmod lua PlayerInitialSpawn”)