Need Ar Tonelico Qoga 3D models

Hey guys. I’m in dire need for Ar Tonelico Qoga character 3D models. The original link was taken down, so It would be great if somebody could send them to me, or reupload it ect. Nobody else seems to post them so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. My email: hakimhakim1988@yahoo.com

I’ve got them on my computer as I happen to be a model collector of sorts. Don’t know/care much about the game itself, don’t plan on using 'em for anything, but here’s a re-upload of Plasmid’s rips.

omai omai! I love you man! Thought I’ll never get hold of these! The links works perfectly!
I only have a little bit time left before I’ll start working, so messing around with these models will be the last thing I’ll do before I became a slave to the system. God bless you.
Didnt have anything to give back in return, but if I rigged any of them, I’ll send them to you.

btw, ‘ATQ Monsters.rar’ seems to be corrupted, even after i downloaded it twice. Is it possible for you to reupload it? Thanks and sorry to drag this thing longer than it should

Hrm. Mediafire seems to like chewing up my uploads lately. Either way, it’s been re-uploaded. I tested the download and it seems to be working now.

Thank you very much sir. Now I can port them into my homemade game and be happy.
Plasmid mentioned that his anime-ish models kept being taken down too. Wonder why