Need DarkRP Setup help! (Madcow, Jobs)

Hello, I just purchased a Gmod server, and I have it up and running, ULX working, Wiremod fine, but it is difficult to understand how to make my GunDealer or just all the guns in the DarkRP be by default; Mad Cow Weapons. I have installed Mad Cow Weapons via FTP File Zilla (( By the way the thing uploads 5mb in about 30 mins >:| )) to Addons folder. But, I need to upload it to DarkRP folder to I think, but am unaware on how to do that XD. I want to make it so that the guns you purchase by f4 menu are MadCow, as well as shipments. It’s all rough to do via FTP :/. Thank you, and any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,

• Jakk

PS: I would also appreciate anyones recommendations on a job pack download. Thank you again!

I don’t have a job pack, but i can make them. if you need any help, add dr1v3r96 on steam. I can do what you need, and if you need admins, I am available.

It’d be better to just try and learn to add jobs yourself. It’d be worth it in the end, and it isn’t that difficult. Also, a word of advice, running DarkRP with wiremod is generic, imo there is no need for wiremod in “RP”

Thank you very much, doin it now.

F.a.i.l

You need to go into darkrp/gamemode/addentities.lua. You will find something like this:
[lua]
AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_ak472”, 2000, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_GUN})
[/lua]
You need to change ALL of the weapon_ak472 and weapon_mp52 and so on to weapon_mad_(and then the weapon’s name).