Need dedicated coder for Contagion Role-Play

See http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=23716299#post23716299

I am looking for a coder that would be willing to help mod and maintain a script, and preferably one that likes serious role-play.

There are many things that need doing, so if you think you’d like to or would be able to help, please let me know.

Here’s my contact info:

CottonCandyGore@yahoo.com

On my forums, Cielo.

Add GobiNoHoukou on steam, under add a friend.

What does the coder get, and what kind of stuff would he be doing?

I have a script that needs modding, some of which more extensive than others. If the person is fit they may get admin on my server, and possible payments. It all depends on what they are willing to help with. If you would like to discuss, please add me on steam. (GobiNoHoukou under add a friend.)

I can tell you right now, that no one will code for admin on servers.

Still, you’re not giving any real information about what we’d actually be doing. You’re saying you need something coded, but not what kind of stuff.

I’m saying, if you would like to know, contact me on steam. Though I may have already found someone. Still, feel free to contact me. Choices are good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Decent coders can do whatever you need, so we want to know what it is that you need and what we get in return. I may be interested depending upon each of these factors.

Like I said, there is quite a few things, the script I have isn’t bad, it just needs some changes. That being said, if you are interested, PLEASE, contact me.

cielo, you don’t really get busymonkey’s point.

You, as a manager/owner (im guessing) need to actually learn how to talk with coders. Owners have to be able to communicate and make people interested in coding for their server.

BusyMonkey has been around here for awhile, listen to him when he says “No decent coder will code for admin on a server”
I’m really getting sick of these gamemode owners not giving any information. look at this guy’s post for a coder http://www.facepunch.com/showpost.php?p=23601126&postcount=1 (the spelling is bad but they way he asked is good.)

My point is, I think I gave enough info on my server by linking you to my server’s post, and therein, my forums.

I understand you need to know what you’re going to be coding, but there’s a lot to be done, I don’t want to have a massive post sitting here that no one would like to read. If you want to know the details, just contact me on steam. I’ve given my info more than enough times.

there’s alot of code to be done… I’m getting paid 100 pounds to do 5 addons, and I don’t have to code the derma for them.

Depending on the complexity of what I need done, I’d be willing to pay 30 USD per project, for the bigger stuff. I already have a script that works, it would mostly be changing or fixing things.

Add willox303 on steam, i wont be on till sunday, i dont want admin nor payments, just bored

add adam_rainey on steam we can talk about it on friends.
-----^^original right?

My steam account was just hacked, I am currently trying to get it back via steam support, but I had a keylogger, /everything/ I have was hacked, e-mails, everything. So, I may need to make a new steam account. I will keep you posted.