Need help for finding certain addons.

Hello, I want to create a whole pack of combat levels for GMOD, but I would really like to find a few addons which I can’t find yet.

1. I don’t know if this is possible, but is there any way to make Garry’s Mod automatically load the next save after you trigger something at the end of the level and spawn at the beginning of the next save (just like it happens with levels in Half-Life 2)?
  2. Can you make GMOD play custom soundtracks when they are triggered at specific locations?
  3. Can you pickup weapons (FA:S 2.0) with 0 ammunition instead of 100-200?

I know this is quite complex, it may not even be possible, but if it is, please do let me know. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1-2.: this can be done using preplaced custom triggers in maps that are loaded on map load - I’m not going into detail when it comes to that due to my lack of skills
3.: I believe you can modify the weapon scripts to not give ammunition when spawned

example (obviously taken from a weapon script file):

Big thanks, I’ll try to look up something like that but I have no idea how to modify weapon scripts.
EDIT: I’ve found how to edit weapons, but I still have no idea how to place these custom triggers in maps.