Need Help Getting Materials To Work Properly

Hello, I started working on something for the last couple of days, and bumped into a problem that I think a user here can help me with.

Basically what I have been doing is trying to add more skins to a model. The model exists and has 13 skins to choose from, the only problem is that it won’t load the materials for any of them. I took some screenshots to show what’s going on:

This is the QC file, I’m thinking it has something to do with this. The coding for the skins work, but again I can’t seem to get the materials loading.

Where the materials are located, I’m pretty sure the coding for the VMT files are correct.

What it looks like in-game.

I would really appreciate some help. It shouldn’t be that hard to get the materials working, I’m just a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. I do hope this is the right place to ask, and sorry if the pictures are too big. :happy:

Well, found a solution, by changing the addon folder to “classicmegaman” instead of what I had (“Mega Man Custom”) it made the materials show up. I might not understand it, but at least it worked.

For future reference, don’t have spaces in the folder or file names. If you don’t want all the letters touching, use underscores (looks like this _) instead of spaces.

The reason being that the Source engine considers the spaces as the end of the string, so it assumed your folder for the materials was “F:\Games\Steam\Steamapps\Common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons\Mega” rather than the whole folder location.