need help Modifying GmodRP

IF THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION PLEASE MOVE IT

I was tired of my server having so much restrictions on items, jobs, and such
and so I found a config file and I edit it
But when I went to test it, the configs I made did not work
here’s the full (expect the name) modified file, did I miss something?

DefaultCFG = {} --define the DefaultCFG table
DefaultCFG[“knockouttax”] = 0 --knock out tax
DefaultCFG[“talkrange”] = 500 --mic talk range
DefaultCFG[“doorcost”] = 0 --door cost
DefaultCFG[“paydayint”] = 10 --pay day interval ( in seconds )
DefaultCFG[“jobchangeint”] = 10 --job change interval (in seconds)
DefaultCFG[“startmoney”] = 600 --start money
DefaultCFG[“useint”] = 1.5 --use interval
DefaultCFG[“maxdoors”] = 10 --max doors owned per person
DefaultCFG[“propcost”] = 0 --prop price
DefaultCFG[“companyprice”] = 200 --how much it costs to make a company
DefaultCFG[“govjobmoney”] = 700 --how much money player must have to use government jobs
DefaultCFG[“handcufftime”] = 60 --time of player being handcuffed (in seconds)
DefaultCFG[“allbuild”] = 1 --all players can build without paying money for props - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“allbuildandpay”] = 0 --all players can build, but they pay money for props - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“vehiclespawning”] = 1 --vehicle spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“ragdollspawning”] = 0 --ragdoll spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“effectspawning”] = 0 --effect spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“swepspawning”] = 1 --SWEP spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“sentspawning”] = 1 --SENT spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“alltool”] = 1 --no tool restrictions - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“realistic”] = 1 --realistic sandbox settings (no noclip, damage enabled) - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“limitedphysgun”] = 0 --limited physgun (range, weight) - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“economy”] = 1 --economy - 1 to enable, 0 to disable
DefaultCFG[“economyinterval”] = 180 --economy interval (in seconds)
DefaultCFG[“toolrange”] = 0 --limited toolgun using range - 1 to enable, 0 to disable

[editline]08:40PM[/editline]

Who and why rated me dumb?

Your all faggots/Retarded if you can’t explain your own ratings

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming / homophobia (+ / wrong forum)" - mahalis))

Its dumb to not say what went wrong. What did you change. What else? I mean its one of those “I dont know what I’m doing but Fix it for me? Kthxbay.” Threads.

Here’s what I changed (all it took to tell you is a simple sentence even though is was my fault that I forgot it in the first place but thanks for reminding me)

DefaultCFG[“knockouttax”] = 30 --knock out tax ----Changed too 0
DefaultCFG[“jobchangeint”] = 30 --job change interval (in seconds) ----Changed too 10
DefaultCFG[“doorcost”] = 30 --door cost ----Changed too 0
DefaultCFG[“paydayint”] = 60 --pay day interval ( in seconds ) ----Changed too 10
DefaultCFG[“startmoney”] = 300 --start money ----Changed to 600
DefaultCFG[“maxdoors”] = 5 --max doors owned per person----Changed too 10
DefaultCFG[“propcost”] = 15 --prop price ----Changed too 0
DefaultCFG[“companyprice”] = 500 --how much it costs to make a company ----Changed too 200
DefaultCFG[“govjobmoney”] = 500 --how much money player must have to use government jobs ----Changed too 700
DefaultCFG[“allbuild”] = 0 --all players can build without paying money for props - 1 to enable, 0 to disable ----Changed too 1
DefaultCFG[“vehiclespawning”] = 0 --vehicle spawning - 1 to enable, 0 to disable ----Changed too 1
DefaultCFG[“alltool”] = 0 --no tool restrictions - 1 to enable, 0 to disable ----Changed too 1
DefaultCFG[“limitedphysgun”] = 1 --limited physgun (range, weight) - 1 to enable, 0 to disable ----Changed too 0
efaultCFG[“toolrange”] = 1 --limited toolgun using range - 1 to enable, 0 to disable ----Changed too 0

Overview:

knockouttax---- from 30 too 0
jobchangeint---- from 30 too 10
doorcost---- from 30 too 0
paydayint---- from 60 too 10
startmoney---- from 300 too 600
maxdoors---- from 5 too 10
propcost---- from 15 too 0
companyprice---- from 500 too 200
govjobmoney---- from 500 too 700
allbuild---- 0 too 1
vehiclespawning---- 0 too 1
alltool---- 0 too 1
limitedphysgun---- 0 too 1
toolrange---- 0 too 1

It’s in order!!!

I changed nothing else expect those

Homophones, or words that sound the same but have different meanings and spellings, are some of the more difficult words for English language learners. They can also cause native English speakers to stumble, producing such writing atrocities as “righting a letter,” or inquiring after a friend’s “sun and daughter.” Some of the most mistaken homophones in the English language are to, two, and too - an especially especially confusing set of homophones, as there are three words with which to become confused.

Two is the most simple of the three words to understand. It generally just refers to the number two, the answer to one plus one, also written as 2 or II. That the the easy definition. If you want to get more complicated, two can also mean a group, or set, of things or people: “Which children are yours?” “Oh, those two over there.” A two can refer to a domino or a playing card with that number or value on it. Less frequently, two can mean two separate parts coming out of a whole: “Her heart was broken in two,” or "The sheet was ripped in two.

As a synonym for “also,” too can be used to mean “in addition,” as in “She has six cats, and a dog too.” It can mean more than what should be: “That child is too hyperactive!” Too can be used as a way to say “very” or “extremely,” as in “She wasn’t too stressed out about finishing her paper.” In a less formal manner, many children (and adults) have been known to yell, “I am too!” when wanting to contradict someone.

To is the most difficult of the three to define, as it can be used in a variety of ways. It is most commonly used as a preposition, in many different ways. This word can express a direction or a destination, as in “He walked to the shoe store,” or “We read from left to right.” It can indicate a recipient: “He gave the slimy frog to her.” To can express time: “Ten minutes to seven,” or something that goes with or is a part of another object: “Where is the top to this jar?”