need help on downloading add ons

ok i download the add ons on to my computer but i dont now how to upload them onto garys mod so i cant use them. please tell me how to get the add ons onto garys mod, thank you

If you want to upload an addon to garrysmod.org just put it in a zip file then upload

If i understand correctly you trying to put addons into garrysmod (game). Not the site (garrysmod.org)

First Open the zip file that you downloaded with 7z or what ever program you use on zipped files.
Once inside the zip the addon will have its own folder, like smart weld folder would be titled “smart_welding” Not all folders are named like that but that’s what you should see

You want to copy that folder to
X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons

X: stands for what ever hard drive you have steam installed on
username: Your steam name
Program files vs Program files (x86): If you have a 64 bit OS, then there will be two program file folders
you want to go into the one with (x86)

If your on a 32 bit OS then there will be only one Program Folder

Do this for every addon UNLESS THE README OR THE THREAD SAYS OTHER WISE

do you EVER read the FAQ thers a lot of intresting things there like how to install the addons and im not talking about MILIONS of threads saking the same question!!!

(put addon in the C:programs:steam:steamApps:your username:garrysmod:garrysmod:addon copy evrything there)