Need help restoring Alyx Vance model/npc

Hi all. So a while ago I installed a model of Faith from Mirrors Edge in my Garrys Mod game. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t until i recently tried summoning the model of Alyx Vance that I realized Faiths model had replaced the model of Alyx! It also replaced her npc! I have no backup of Alyx Vances model, so I was wondering if there was any way to restore her in my game?

Delete the Faith model.
Simple as that. Then download a hexed version of it.

It’s not that simple though, as I think when I copied over the faith model, it replaced all of the files (meshs, lua, etc) of Alyx.

Yes it is. You’re wrong.

Delete the model.

simply delete it, it will automaticaly use original alyx model from .GCF files

And, maybe this is just me, but you seem to be pretending you know what you’re talking about, when, in fact, you have no idea.

Please stop that.

Alright, it worked. No thanks to your crappy attitude, ~ZOMG. I simply didn’t know it would automatically use the files found in HL2 if I deleted the model and materials. You don’t have the right to assume that just because it was obvious I didn’t know this, I had NO clue WHATSOEVER of what I was doing.

All this aside, I have the model for Alyx back, so thanks to those who helped.

Please don’t say zomg, and they were just giving you a tip, you don’t have to over react like you did. Also, caps don’t make it any better.

Wombo, that guys username is “~ZOMG”, that’s why I said it. I was referring to him, not everyone.