Need help setting up a GMOD Server with Steam CMD

Hello guys! Hope you are having a nice day. Anyways I’ve been bugged by like 10 friends to try and start a private GMOD server with custom classes and add-ons so that we don’t have to be bothered by other players. When I followed a guide about Steam CMD dedicated server setup by Jackk Tutorials (youtuber), his server worked at the end and mine did not. I do not know why this is, but I can’t seem to figure it out. I’ve gotten really frustrated in the hours I have spent trying to figure this out and I hope I can make my friends happy.

This link here shows the ports I have forwarded and the Steam CMD start-up code along with when the CMD is launched code.
Thanks for time guys.

EDIT: Problem has been solved!

The map ph_office isn’t on your server. Try a different map.

@ code_gs I know, but can that really prevent the server from showing up when I look in the Local tab in GarrysMod

Yes. If a map doesn’t exist, it will halt all server activity.

And I add a map to the server by using GMAD extractor and adding the file into the addons in the server’s garrysmod folder, correct?

You should really just put the .bsp in garrysmod/maps; the more legacy addons you have, the more time it takes to mount them.

Wait, how do you do that?

Edit: Lol nvm