Need Help With DListLayout

Ok so im making a basic giveaway system as one of my first addons and i have pretty much finished it but im having trouble with displaying players that have joined the giveaway. Currently i am using a DListLayout inside a DScrollPannel to display players but i have to close and reopen the GUI to update the list of players. I was wondering if there was any way to update the DListLayout while the GUI is still open. I have searched for ages and i haven’t found anything so far. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

It’s very simple, in your callback that updates the data, simply call Clear() ( or was it ClearItems()? Check the wiki or panel source ) on the DListLayout and then readd the new icons.

I suggest you’d just make a function on the panel that will clear it and add new icons, and call that function when the panel is first created and when the data is changed, via callback or whatever.

Thanks for the help but i couldn’t find that method or anything like it, however i changed my approach at adding players names to the list and it works without a problem now. I’ll probably release the addon here some time in the near future. I’d love some feedback!

For future reference: