Need help with internet lag (Very Odd)

Hello everyone! I don’t know how I came upon this, or how this even started but it’s pretty wierd. Basically, when it comes to web-browsing, or streaming (Youtube/Twitch) I have no problem at all with my internet. I load up pages pretty fast and videos don’t take time to buffer. BUT! When I load up in Rust and join a server, I get really rubberbandy. Chat seems to be fine, when I type it instantly pops up, but when I start to run around, i’ll be running around for a good 20 seconds and after that it will rubberband me back to my starting location of when I started to run somewhere. This also happens in other various games as well! But I mainly play Rust as I enjoy it more! Please help! Thank you.

It not just you man,

I have a 10 mbs internet connection and a 750mbs router and some days im reliving my life 10 steps at a time in rust…

Rust is the only game I played with so little content where I rubberband all the time…

The other day in Rust I was lost out in the Wastelands rubberbanded all over the place chat was working thought everything was fine, when I made it back to where people and buildings should have been there was NOTHING, 30 mins of walking still typing in chat and talking… I relogged and was all the way back out in the wastelands literally the entire map away…

Server issues. Your internet isn’t the problem.