Need help with my darkrp server Fastdl

I Downloaded A ModelMy Server And When It Downloads With Fastdl It Still Shows error And When I Leave And Join Back It Keeps Downloading The Same Files Please Help here Are My Resource Files
resource.AddFile(“models/props_c17/consolebox01a.mdl”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.dx80.vtx”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.dx90.vtx”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.mdl”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.phy”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.sw.vtx”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.vvd”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.xbox.vtx”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/military/cod4_sniper.xbox.vtx”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_body_col_sp.vmt”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_body_col_sp.vtf”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_body_nml_sp.vtf”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_mesh_col.vmt”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_mesh_col.vtf”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_mesh_nml.vtf”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_price_col_sp.vmt”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_price_col_sp.vtf”)
resource.AddFile(“models/jessev92/player/cod4/ghillie/usmc_ghillie_price_nml_sp.vtf”) My Server And When It Downloads With Fastdl It Still Shows error And When I Leave And Join Back It Keeps Downloading The Same Files Please Help here Are My Resource Files