Need help with Noclip

Hello Guys My server is resetting sbox_noclip 0 if im turn him off in my server and if im restarting it it will reset pls help me
Hello guys

i need help with my hp.
if im joining the server i will be a cadet (bacause i wanne make a star wars RP server) then i have 100 hp but i join fleet i will still be 100 hp but if i kill my self i have 600 hp
how do i need to fix that for the guys who read it agian mamby you did understand me wrong

thank you for helping me

put it in your cfgs

ty
but can you help me with the order 1

Set the health in a timer after PlayerSpawn.

How do you do that
But ty

hook.Add( "PlayerSpawn", "Health", function( pPlayer )
   timer.Simple( 0.2, function() if ( pPlayer ~= NULL ) then pPlayer:SetHealth( blah ) end end )
end )

thanks for the code but were do i need to put it in

[editline]30th September 2016[/editline]

oh nwm

you know what im still not sure

PlayerSpawn = function(ply) GAMEMODE:SetPlayerSpeed(ply, GAMEMODE.Config.walkspeed * 1, GAMEMODE.Config.runspeed * 1) ply:SetHealth(“3500”) ply:SetGravity(1) return CLIENT end,
do i need to change this for that ??

oh yea if i do it below category it will turn all of the jobs in to my health what i did set

oh yea if i do it below category it will turn all of the jobs in to my health what i did set

oops sorry i did not now it was posted it was pretty weerd

found it nvm
by my own im not dumb

i do still not working nvm pls help me

keosan i know all that stuff that is to basic
and its not telling about me problem

The basics tells you where the code goes. As you claimed earlier where does the code go.

If you literally copy pasted gs code. Its missing the health value and idk if pplayer is defined.

i know that and i saw is but if im blacing where i wanted to place its will turn all the jobs in to my set health

If you only want it for certain jobs, just add a check for them