NEED HELP WITH SERVER (URGENT)

I was editing the jobs in my friends DarkRP server. So when i edited them i saved it and restarted the server and suddenly everything was broken. The player models and jobs. And it came up with an error:

[DarkRP] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua:272: attempt to index a nil value

1. drawPlayerInfo - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua:272
  2. DrawEntityDisplay - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua:340
    3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua:399

TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]
FOUND IN ADDON [248302805]
TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_interface.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/sv_admintell.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_interface.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]
TEST [gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/sv_admintell.lua][gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hud/cl_hud.lua]

I didn`t even edit anything in that folder all i really did was edit the descriptions of the jobs. I really need help.

Undo what you did and redo whatever you did paying attention to what your doing, follow a tutorial or something

How though. I did it in server files on the hoster`s website

Check if you’re missing quotations or something, however I’ve never worked with darkrp so I can’t help much.

Can you grab the code that’s making the error and post it please? Unless your using workshop.

If you are using workshop, I suggest removing it and getting the SVN off Github or download the zip off github, makes life a lot easier.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FPtje/DarkRP/master/DON’T%20TOUCH%20ANY%20OF%20THESE%20FILES.txt

Reinstall DarkRP and use the DarkRP Modification Addon

You should never ever ever ever ever touch the gamemode files or you will receive no help.