I have this error-
[lua][ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/table.lua:99: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table
expected, got number)
- pairs - [C]:-1
- HasValue - lua/includes/extensions/table.lua:99
3. canBuyShipment - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_entitiestab.
4. shouldHide - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_entitiestab.lua
5. AddSheet - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_frame.lua:88
6. addF4MenuTab - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_frame.lua:1
7. fn - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua:64
8. Call - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
9. generateTabs - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_frame.lu
10. openF4Menu - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua
11. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua:2
12. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_fu
this is really sloppy, paste it how it is and wrap it in [ lua ] tags.
This is how it showed on the console :?
It’s difficult to read, put it in code tags which will format it a bit.
Did you happen to edit any of the DarkRP core files?
This error is a huge problem did you add things recently to your darkRP ?
Try filtering these out cause this error is only fixable when we see the rest of the files.
( but first try filtering )***
Like the others said, put your code in lua tags [lua]code here[./lua] without the dot
Did you modify anything in the F4 menu? All the errors seems to come from that.
Yes I have added jobs,m9k shipments and printers. So I have changed the core files .
There are some syntax errors in those did you change anything but those files
Or did you just download those
I just downloaded them then added them in the server addons then add printers to entities.added m9k to weapons and made the shipments etc. I dont know why it has this error the last time i played on my server everything was ok but then 2 months later i come to play on it the errors came