Need huge help on setting up a DarkRP server

Hey. As you all know I have been making a lot of topics on how to make a DarkRP server and such so I thought I’ll just make one topic where I could put my problems in. Before I start I will tell you what you need to know. I am running a DarkRP on a 32GB Dedicated Server machine. Everything runs smoothly on the server but the thing is I have a couple of problems. CSS isn’t mounted. I do not have Counter Strike: Source but TCAdmin(cpanel I installed/bought on my dedi server) has a download script to download the server folder stuff so I thought that in the server folder there was another folder called cstrike which I believe had textures in it and such…Remember this is a CentOS Dedicated Server.

This is my mount.cfg

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “\home cagame\admin\1\cstrike\cstrike”
// “tf” “C:\mytf2server f”
}

If anyone would like to help physically please make a post on this and I will setup a join.me link so you can control my screen. You don’t need to download anything. Please help as soon as you can! Thanks for reading.

If you’re using linux i suggest you automate the command

steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir …/garrysmod +app_update 232330 validate +quit

then you want to mount it in your cfg/mounts.cfg

“cstrike” “…/garrysmod/css”

If you arent using linux or if you still can’t get it to work pm me or add me on steam.

Also make sure to check out this page it should help you alot.

Well I tried doing that but still doesn’t work:

I was reading this but still doesn’t work either(yes I got the ID for css). Do I need to put cstrike in a special folder to get it mounted?

THis is the mount cfg

//
// Use this file to mount additional paths to the filesystem
// DO NOT add a slash to the end of the filename
//

“mountcfg”
{
“cstrike” “…/garrysmod/css”
// “tf” “C:\mytf2server f”
}

Also as I said I am using TCAdmin. I can also do it manually but would like to know both ways or a way you know.

Don’t put the cstrike folder in the garrysmod folder; it can cause conflictions. Also, do a full path starting from C or home on linux.

So like this? “cstrike” “C:/garrysmod/css”

Is that where your GMod is?

/home/tcagame/admin/1

No…how would I do it if it was there

/home/tcagame/admin/1

I fixed the problem! Thanks for the help everyone

[editline]19th January 2014[/editline]

So I was making another gmod server to test stuff on but as soon as I made it then start it…it says this:

The server will continue to launch in 10 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 9 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 8 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 7 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 6 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 5 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 4 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 3 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 2 seconds\rThe server will continue to launch in 1 seconds\rERROR: Invalid game type ‘tf’ sepecified.
Sat Jan 18 23:07:55 EST 2014: Server Failed

Anyone know why?

Whenever I run DarkRP now (made another server because my other one was messy and all) I get this error: [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:587: attempt to index global ‘disjoint’ (a nil value)

1. AddAgenda - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:587
  2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/config/jobrelated.lua:220
  3. include - [C]:-1
  4. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:36

Also this did happen before on my old server but still occurs.
Why do I get this error?

You tried to add a Agenda?