Need modeller for TF2 item!

No idea if this is the right place for this thread, but fuck it. I need someone to help make an item for the TF2 workshop. I have 0 experience in making items, but I have concepts in my head that I would like to discuss with someone who does. Obviously, I wouldn’t want much of the profits should the item(s) get in game. If anyone could help, please let me know.

I am not an expert in modeling, but you are going to need to provide more information than that. Putting some pictures of your concepts will be a great start.

Working on some decent concept art. Right now, I only have this crappy photoshopped image of Spy’s head on the body of Austin Powers. XD I mean, it at least gives the idea, but I think I should at least try to draw a proper concept artwork for it rather than have a white patch covered botch photoshop job. XD

So your idea is something like, the puffy thing around the opening of the Spy’s suit?

Well, the puffy collar thing and the frilly cuffs. I think an Austin Powers themed look would be rather fitting for The Spy Who Shagged Scout’s Mom.

Heh, i could see why.
Doesn’t look that hard to model. Though getting it to look good would be a pain.

TF2 Emporium Thread in the Team Fortress 2 section.

You should probably go there, not here. That whole thread is where they post ideas, concepts, WIPS, and completed items.

I’m pretty sure this idea for a TF2 item has already been done or suggested before. Think about your idea before posting it and read through the thread first.

If you don’t, you’re just going to get a bunch of negative responses and nobody is going to help.