Need some DarkRP Help - Reward available

Since no one was answering on my previous post, I’ll try a more populated sub-forum then my previous choice.

You see, I have a DarkRP server which I need some help with. I’ll list all the stuffs below what I need help with. Any help is appreciated!

1. I currently have 5 cars on the server. 1 car is for all players which they can spawn through the Entities menu whenevery they want. The other 4 cars is for a job called “Car Dealer” which is Admin/VIP restricted. I want to remove the car dealer job completely and have all cars to be buyable through the Entities menu. I can do all that by myself but what I really need help with is to list those 4 cars to those who have Admin priviliges or higher (ply:IsAdmin) only and the other car can be buyable by any ranked players.

2. I need those cars I listed above to be permanent. Which means save them through SQL or something and to be spawned for free once they join again. Of course they have to buy the cars once before they can spawn it for free later. And additionally, I want the “permanent” cars to be removed after 2 weeks if the player has been inactive. I currently dont have that much to offer, but the one who can help me with this and the above question will be rewarded with some money.(Over $10 for sure tho) (PayPal)

Feel free to contact me through Steam if you dont wanna post here.

Hopes there’s anyone around who can help me.

Thanks in Advance!