Need some help with darkrp groups.

Hello, I need some help editing certain in game groups. I need to edit the police group chat so I can add on custom classes to it, so they can use it as well. I’m not sure what to do, I tried google and wasn’t able to figure it out.

…It really isnt that hard. can I see the code?

The problem is that I don’t know which code, that’s why I am asking for help.

But that’s just asking us to do it for you.

alright give a me moment to get the code I believe holds the group chats.

[editline]2nd December 2012[/editline]

I added my custom groups on lines 38 and 42, I did this and nothing worked in game.

Wrong place to put it. At the bottom of shared.lua there should be door groups and agenda groups. add them there

EX- AddAgenda(“S.W.A.T agenda”, TEAM_SL, {TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_DERP})

This will allow people to use /g to talk privately in their group?

oh! I didnt know what you meant -_- I thought you wanted a darkrp agenda. if you press u instead of y to type I think all of your job hear you. I dont know though I have never thought about that sorry

Uh, ye that’s group chat. I made custom classes and I need to add them to it so they will have access to the group chat. One of my friends told me to do that, but it just crashes when I join. Thanks for the help though.

What do you mean by crashes. what are the errors? read them and it should tell you whats wrong :wink:

Sorry I took awhile to answer, kinda forgot about this. But anyway, I don’t get errors it just doesn’t work.