Need someone to quikcly do some simple re-texturizing

Starting up a Post-Apocalyptic server for a community with a PERP and DarkRP server. Basically, I want to just edit the vtfs of the CSS weapons and make them look like they survived a nuclear apocalypse, which is easy (Just overlay some grungy photos, cut them off where necessary, save and upload)

I’m a graphics designer and would do it myself, but after installing the Valve plugin for photoshop to read VTF files, my photoshop still won’t open them. For those of you with photoshop I’m even offering to do the work on your computer myself via teamviewer/skype. I’ll pay for anyone who helps, and your name will be in the credits section of the gamemode. (which isn’t even necessary, this should only take around 30 mins-an hour.)

Thanks people.

The VTF plugin for Photoshop is a bit stingy at times. Even on my desktop computer (which runs 64-bit Windows Vista), I had to use the 32-bit version of the plugin to get it working properly. The 64-bit version seems to have some issues, so just stick to using the 32-bit version of the plugin and you should be able to get it working properly.

Thank you, I will give this a try in a little bit. for now I need to fix my bong…