Need Special NPC Scripts. Reasonable to pros.

ok here we go.
1: Something that will add a command to the console to change you’re npc class. Like how normally you are the same as a citizen, you could type a command and npcs would treat you like a zombie, combine, or alien. if you were a combine, metros and combines would ignore you and POSSIBLY join you’re squad. with zombies the zombies would NOT join your squad cuz i just dont think that would look good overall. same with aliens. and i dont want just some cheap thing that reskins the npcs. this is very difficult to describe im sorry but im trying my best. Im sure you are pry getting the picture by now. i dont want, nor do i think, you could do anything about adding squad sounds to the combines, but is fine. the next one will need to go with this one.
2: I need a script that will make NPCS that are the same class as you. (including addon npcs, excluding things like city scanners, dog, im sure you know which ones to exclude) to automatically get in the passenger seat/seats for a vehicle within range. hard to describe but have it to where if there is a vehicle nearby they will get into the nearest available seat and get in, only if it has someone driving. and have it to where if you push a certain key it would force them out. would be very cool and would give complete credit.

Ok here is a better detail.
Script 1: c = citizens. m = metros/combines. y = you.
c m
c y m
c m
if you have set yourself to the metro class this would happen
cfy = citizens firing at you/your class. mfc = metros/combines firing at citizens. y = you.
cfy mfc
cfy y mfc
cfy mfc
and vice versa.

Script 2: cl = npcs in your class set from script 1. V = Open Seats in Your vehicle
cl V
cl V
cl V
if you get these descriptions then let me know before you start working. oh one more thing, for the second script, the passengers have to be visible. oh if you know how to make your charector visible in 3rd person view in a vehicle let me know.