Need SWAT player model that works

None of them work for me besides MNU guard. Robbersswats doesnt work neither CT Skin SWAT, So if you could make a SWAT player model for me thanks. PS.Neither Police pack v3 or v2

thats what im saying!!! None of them work for me!!

[editline]12:09AM[/editline]

Unless There is a ppv1

Oh yeah CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY MAKE ONE INSTEAD OF JUST READING THIS POST! YEAH I SEE YOU!

Stop being impatient. You’re asking for free models that require lots of hard work and effort, even though many SWAT models have been modeled/ported already. These models that buzymonkey posted work very well, but you’re installing them wrong.

Let’s take these models. Once you extract them, you get a materials, a models, and a settings folder. Copy all 3 of these folders.

Next, go to your Garry’s Mod folder. (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps*YOURSTEAMUSERNAMEHERE*\garrysmod\garrysmod) and paste the folders. If it asks you to overwrite the existing folders, press “Yes to all”.

Open up Gmod and in your Q menu you should see a menu called “K&L - Robber and SWAT”. These are where the models are located so you can pose or do whatever with them. Hope I helped.

Maybe you installed them wrong.