Need Website/Gmod Devs or Coders!!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF THESE POSITIONS OR MULTIPLE, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA STEAM SO WE CAN TALK IT OVER!

Steam Name: [UG] Shinnobisty5

I have a pretty quickly growing community, and from this point up it was mostly me doing basic server set ups and hiring people, I want a professional developing team for my community and quickly if possible due to coderhire closing.
What Positions do I want?

-Website Developer (Create an appealing site for our community with your everyday forums/roster/appealing layout, etc.)

-Game mode coder ( You will be creating custom game modes for our community only, that are fun/entertaining and will gain quick players)

-General Server Coder ( You will be the guy that helps in general coding things, fixing CH scripts, errors etc. You are expected to know how to work with             --DarkRP,Murder and future game modes, or learn how to.)

-Script creator ( Focusing on creating fun general scripts for things like pointshop, DarkRP, Murder, Future game modes, etc. THIS WILL INCLUDE VGUI such as F4/HUDs)

All of these positions will get a monthly payment. This is a general standard payment you will get for MINIMUM efforts (The better you do, the more pay that is given)

SALARY OF THESE POSITIONS: (THESE ARE BASED OFF MINIMUM EFFORTS and MONTHLY, DEPENDING ON YOUR WORK WILL DECIDE IF MORE PAY IS ADDED)

-Web Developer - $30 (Why so low? Because this is monthly, after the site is made you will not be doing much and still be getting paid )

Game Mode Coder - $40-80 (Once again, this is monthly even after you finish it if you continue to work for us. As well as minimum pay, if you do outstanding work, expect OUTSTANDING pay.)

General Server Coder - $40-60 (You are mainly debugging/adding things for me, nothing worth paying a LOAD for. Once again, it is monthly + based off your work)

Script Creator - $10-140 (Like game mode coder, you have unstable monthly income because it is not decided you will get a certain amount until you show results, as well as I will pay more for the more scripts, if they are good of course.)

You guys can comment about pricing and whatever, but before you do, please read what I posted above. If you are interested in one of these positions PLEASE contact me via steam and have a conversation with me.

Please either see Coderhire or the Hiring Megathread while it’s still alive.