Neotokyo Class Models?

Does anyone have any good full-body, unobscured shots of the class models in Neotokyo? As I’ve said before, I’m a spriter, and my current personal project is Neotokyo. So if anyone has any, can they please post the images here? It would be greatly appreciated

If you have Gmod you can just load in the ragdolls in a tpose and use that as reference.

Noob question: how do I get the data into GMod?

You can directly grab the models and materials from the mod itself and drag it to your Garry’s Mod folder.
Usually it’s located somewhere along the lines of:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NEOTOKYO\NeotokyoSource

However, do note that you’re grabbing ALL of the models and materials from the mod, which is around 1.6 GB of data. So you’re going to have to search for the models and their respective materials.
Models:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NEOTOKYO\NeotokyoSource\models\player

Materials:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NEOTOKYO\NeotokyoSource\materials\models\player

If you’re planning on sorting through what you need, a single model is usually made up of 6-7 files, they’re all necessary for the model to actually work ingame.

The same goes for materials. However, a model can be made up of several materials for different parts of the model.

It may take a couple minutes to look for what you need specifically and a bit of trial and error, but it will take up less space than copying entire folders. (Unless you plan on deleting it afterwards.)

Now if you’re lazy, you can just grab everything and drag it over to a new addon folder (assuming you’re using the legacy addon system)
Do note, you have to ensure that the file path is the same in the addon folder as it is in the mod directory starting from models/materials folder.

Ah, okay. Thanks, TehAgentGuy

Well, the models won’t show up from the above method, and downloading the add-on from the workshop just gave me a bunch of pink checkerboards. Help?

That means missing textures.

Check the folders and see if everything is in order.

Check your .VMT files as well, you may need to modify a few things to make them work properly.

Ah, just figured it out; GMod for some reason dismounted CSS. When I mounted it, the models show up properly