Garry, First, thank you for your hard work and the amazing game. I haven’t been able to play any other game since I’ve been introduced to this masterpiece, it’s that fun.
Secondly, and I hope this doesn’t come across in a rude or bad way, but please, please I beg you build a small test team. I have been a software test engineer for 15 years and I honestly have not seen more bugs that get introduced with each release than in Rust. You drop a patch with 5 new things and break 10. This is not a bash, but a hope that you will listen to this and really work hard on getting more testing done before releasing to the live branch. I would rather wait longer for a patch than have more new bugs.
New bugs introduced with latest patch.
- When upgrading a Wood Door the only option is to upgrade to Wood, but it actually upgrades to Metal.
- Furnaces do not (or very very little) produce sulfur or charcoal. Not sure everyone is seeing this. But have confirmed it with at least 5 players.
- Code lock ghost is gigantic when placing. Obvious issue.
- Meat cooks with 4 wood.
- AK and Thompson rapid fire.
- Can’t downgrade parts (walls, doors, etc) anymore?
- Black water is not fixed, it is broken…again.
- Can’t destroy a sleeping bag
Anyone else see anything weird with this patch?
Are there plans to get a bullet count so we know when we are getting close to needing a reload?