In the near future my company plan on releasing a new gaming community and release a ton of new servers. but there is one thing… I need help. I have to manage a medium size Hosting company to myself and it gets pretty time consuming so I am only able to work on it a little at a time.
Now here is a list if you want to view what I plan on releasing
Click me for list
Now There are some things you may need to know. (Requirements)
- This is an Australian Based Gaming Community (I don’t mind other English speaking countries helping out)
- You will need to report what you have done/edited to the development team
- Advanced Knowledge of at least 1-2 Games (Lua Coders are great, along with SourcePawn Coders)
- A Dedicated Person (Don’t just help and want the outcomes of this project)
- Be able to work with a dedicated team (though you will have 1-2 Server to create yourself
- Age: 15+
- Must Have a Microphone (We Will be Chatting a lot)
Outcomes (What you will get for helping)
- You will receive 25% of your server donations (50% to the company to cover hosting costs) (25% Bandwidth payment) (NOTE THESE RATIOS CAN CHANGE DEPENDANT ON INCOME)
- Administrate selected servers of the project
- Have your own development server or a Game server of any kind or a Virtual Private server based in any location! <$15AUD A Month (or choose one on our network)
If you want to know our Network Specifications here they are:
Network Locations: AUS-EQX-SYD1(TUG)
Network Uplink: EQX-SYD : 1GBIT DEDICATED
EQX-MEL: 2GBIT DEDICATED
DDoS Mitigation: Arbor+NSFocus Devices (50+ Gigabit Tested) (Inc’s Layer 7 Attacks)
Hardware: Intel Xeon 1245v2.
Thank you all for reading this post and hope to see you on a future server!
Contact me here or on steam