New DarkRP class isn't working?

Ok so I modified the shared.lua file in the garrysmod\gamemodes\DarkRP\gamemode to add a lovely new TEST class(yes it’s a test class). Add the bottom where it says

//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

I put this:

//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

TEAM_adminer = AddExtraTeam("ADMIN", Color(0,153,102,255), "models/characters/SH/sonic.mdl", [[Description

ADMIN ABUSE
]], {"arrest_stick", "door_ram", "keys", "lockpick", "ls_snip_base", "ls_sniper", "med_kit", "pocket", "stunstick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_ak472", "weapon_cs_base2", "weapon_deagle2", "weapon_fiveseven2", "weapon_glock2", "weapon_m42", "weapon_mac102", "weapon_mp52", "weapon_p2282", "weapon_pumpshotgun2"}, "adminer", 1, 9999, 2, 
) // 

Now I don’t see why it’s not working, because when I spawn I have no weapons, no class, and third person I see the Gordon Freeman statue model(same effect if you do third person in Half life 2)
Does anyone have any idea what’s wrong with that?

EDIT: I just wrote it by hand and it works flawlessly, generator doesn’t work.

Steam Update Your Server

TEAM_adminer = AddExtraTeam("ADMIN", Color(0,153,102,255), "models/characters/SH/sonic.mdl", [[Description

ADMIN ABUSE
]], {"arrest_stick", "door_ram", "keys", "lockpick", "ls_snip_base", "ls_sniper", "med_kit", "pocket", "stunstick", "unarrest_stick", "weapon_ak472", "weapon_cs_base2", "weapon_deagle2", "weapon_fiveseven2", "weapon_glock2", "weapon_m42", "weapon_mac102", "weapon_mp52", "weapon_p2282", "weapon_pumpshotgun2"}, "adminer", 1, 9999, 2, 
, false, true) 

I think xD Try it!
Added 2 True’s to the end, cause of Vote, and Gun License

there’s another true/false on the end for vote.

-snip-

Cheap classmakers are for PUSSIES!

waaaaaiiiiit a minute…

that thing is a furry class, kill it!

Shiet!
Furry!

We don’t have much time left!
Kill’n’Run!

you know deep down you want to play as some one’s pet.

meow!
:v:

inorite :D, but as sonic, maybe not, he is a bit weird.

The furry class is stupid. Because it doesn’t make sense.

Did I mention I’m a furry? Bring on the hate.

I noticed your a furry on the avatar.
And no, you didn’t mention it.
But now you did, that doesn’t make sense.

Quote: Cheap classmakers are for PUSSIES!

Thats da b00n classmaker.

The community needs to abandon DarkRP altogether.

I mean seriously. Poop/pee mod.

What the fuck.

-snip-

On a freinds server, one of the superadmins turned it on, and back on with a lot of rage at me when I turned it off (I was a normal admin at the time, now superadmin)

I started the Xfire ingame video recorder and became the mayor and passed a new law.
“Anyone caught in poo/peeing the streets shall be given the death penelty”.
He then raged and demoted me from admin because a cop killed him for it. I then sent the video to the server owner.

Another raging superadmin demoted.

-snip-