NEW EXCITING SERVER, great settings, active admins see info within and HAVE FUN!!!

See how to connect below

This server will be actively monitored at ALL times to ensure 100% playability and fairness. Any sort of negative experience providing actions, including but not limited to, Verbal abuse, any sort of cheating, exploits, and harassment will NOT BE TOLERATED and will result in an immediate and permanent steamID ban from the server.

Basic server settings are as follows:

NO durability, Airdrops (15 players minimum), Sleepers, PVP, No grief

This is a Noob friendly server, that will provide an active anti-hacker experience. If you suspect a player of hacking, suspect you have been hacked, or any of the above issues message me on steam (sticles912310) and any concerns will be immediately investigated and handled appropriately. I will also personally provide a response as to the results of your report. If you were indeed hacked, all items lost will be instantly reimbursed so really you have nothing to worry about! (No you can’t lie and get free stuff, I will be able to see).

There will also be special events and giveaways held on the server at random to include:

-5 minute “instacraft” for entire server
-randomly generated item giveaway (guns,armor,blueprints,materials,etc.)
-free for all and team deathmatch with prizes equal to an airdrop going to the winning player or team

AND MORE TO COME!!!

At this point in time I have no intention of a server wipe as I have the means of ridding the server of any “troll building” without having to wipe everything and ruin your hard work!!!

SO COME ON OUT AND ENJOY A FRIENDLY, FUN, AND COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL INTRODUCE YOU A NEW SIDE OF RUST!

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!! :slight_smile:

To connect open F1 console on main menu screen and type the following:

net.connect 192.99.6.17:28040

(User was banned for this post ("Make only one thread per server and use that thread" - Megafan))