New gamemode closed beta: Earth Mod

Now i’ve recently found an old gamemode folder hidden in my garrysmod folders, i remembered i was making a gamemode and totally forgot about it, so i am trying to code some more so it’s an actually gamemode, so this is called Earth Mod (the map earth_day1 doesn’t go to this gamemode!) so i need suggestions!
It’s going to be like roleplay, but there’s going to be a twist (not anything sexual/WTFBOOOOOOO! things) and is going to have this xp thing that i came in mind

0 xp = crowbar
0 xp = $1,000 (defalut money you get)
0 xp = keys
0 xp = pocket
100 xp = new weapon
250 xp = $5,000 added
350 xp = be able to buy furniture
500 xp = own a house
1000 xp = new weapon
1350 xp = be able to buy machines
2000 xp = new weapon
2200 xp = new weapon
3000 xp = 100 hp added
3500 xp = new weapon
4500 xp = 50 hp added
6000 xp = $20,000 added
8000 xp = two new weapons
12000 xp = 200 hp added
13000 xp = 50 hp added
17500 xp = $65,000 added
24000 xp = new weapon
30000 xp = get 200 armor
45000 xp = $120,000 added
60000 xp = 3 new weapons
100000 xp = $250,000 added
150000 xp = be able to buy goodies! (hats, trails, special guns, special models and cars)
250000 xp = 500 hp added
1000000 xp = $10,000,000 added

now you will say “holy shit that going to be a long ass time to code!” but i don’t want anything crappy, like my maps! o.o
anyway heres how to get xp
every 5 minutes = 100 xp

exchange money to xp. ($100 = 10 xp)

you can enter a xp raffle. (the raffle will prompt you for a number when the raffle is enabled after about 8 - 25 minutes, xp ranging from 250 xp to 10000 xp)

each zombie killed (maps will have a zombie spawn every 10-45 minutes, max up to 5 zombies at a time) = 500 xp

each thing you steal from the furniture store (press e on a prop and click “steal”, prop will be in your pocket, take out pocket to claim it yours, must wait 1 minute to take out, so if you die, it’ll be gone!) = 250 xp (props

will delete old props besides stolen ones and respawn new ones if the store owner presses the button)

and might be more options

to get money

each zombe killed = $1,000

each prop sold (go to your prop, press e, click sell) and you will get 50% of what you payed for it. (thinking about prices for each prop - like in dark rp)

enter a money raffle (same with the xp raffle, can sometimes be at the same time, money ranging from $500 - $50,000)

and maybe some more options

now this will take more than most likely maybe who knows 6 months!

you can help or you can suggest some helpfull tips and/or coding help.

thank you and yes this will take a long time and the project is not released!

(P.S: when the gamemode reached a certain completion percent, i’ll randomly pick 25 people to try out the gamemode, any uses on servers may en up having issues and/or bugs!)

You’re way too early in this project to slap on the “closed beta” tag…

Try to make the gamemode, and if it’s partly functional then announce closed beta.

you do realise that i’ve been working on this gamemode, just not for the longest period of time, i also posted this just so people can maybe post some help/ suggestions, but mostly people will say its dumb becuse, well even i say it looks hard but hey atleast im attempting

What type of gamemode have you created in a matter of hours that changes the fact within your first post you clarify that “so i am trying to code some more so it’s an actually gamemode” that calls for the use of closed beta testing?

Also being a bit honest, maybe too honest…

Who in their right mind would spend time suggesting ideas for a gamemode that will most likely never see the light of day let alone the fact that the gamemode isn’t even a “gamemode” according to your first post; unless, again, if you managed to create a functional non-basic gamemode in 3 hours ( if you did then I stand corrected ).

Maybe if you had a little more ground work would anyone even bare to look at your way and flip you a idea or a suggestion.

What?

My favorite type of threads are the one’s with a wall of text of “content.”

Not going for an analysis this time. I’m just going to revise your post.

Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?

sounds exactly like dark RP

Not really, oh and to be honest even if you finish this gamemode, nobody is going to grind 150,000 XP to be able to buy hats, thats what…

7,500 minutes on the server (125 Hours)
or
1500 zombies killed.

Yea, goodluck with that one.

Can you check your PMs please dude!