New Gamemode: Ideas

I have nothing to really do for summer. I am requesting some great new gamemode ideas, that you would like to see in the community.

New dark RP edits with ninjas, hitmen and rocketlaunchers for 5$ of course.

ok I know this is a pretty big ask… its similar in some ways to ttt but without rdm being a problem:
basicaly there is an npc mayor walking around and he goes about his usual duties. there are quite a few npc civilians walking around also.

There are two teams - assassins who try to kill the mayor and escape, as well as the body guards who try to defend the mayor.
The assassins have the same models as the civilians and probably have a pill so they can walk like them and blend in.

Long story short, kill the mayor and get out before the over zealous bodyguards mow down crowds of civilains to get to you. Probably snipers would be involved :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d really love to see this being made:
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=940707

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=939273

Maybe a Ghost Hunting gamemode besides Ghunt.

MA n hunt Gamemod! There a few people people with melee weps and they ave to escape or survive for about 10 mins they can camo them selves and or fight back. then there are a few hunters and they start off with pistols and every kill they buy a new guns and everytime a hunted person kills a hunter they can take the weps and they also can make better knives spears ot other weps.

Basically hunters have to kill hunted and hunted have to survive run to escape point or kill all hunters

There could be atvs for hunters and the hunted couyld make disguises

how about something like Spacebuild, but the ships are pre-made, and you have to fight other ships, and people can be in a ship by themselves or with friends, and inside the ship, you can walk around, and there would be about 5 rooms: Engine Room, Control Room, Docking Room, Storage Rooms, and Armory. And the enemies must destroy all other ships to win, and the more people you kill, the better your ship becomes next round. The missles/lasers will be controlled by the people. And you can also put on a space suit and float in space, to repair parts of the ship, which would be awesome :smiley:

Its basically like a mix between:
-TF2 (engine repairing, ship making, etc)
-Eternal Silence, or Star Wars: Battlefield (ships that can be walked in)
-Eve Online (The map size and theme)
except the ships are much smaller, not nearly as big as Eternal Silence or SW:Battlefield

idk, i liked Spacebuild, but it lagged to much, and this idea would lag, kinda about the same as TTT or DarkRP

[QUOTE=Awesomedude2142;22152225
Its basically like a mix between:
-TF2 (engine repairing, ship making, etc)
-Eternal Silence, or Star Wars: Battlefield (ships that can be walked in)
-Eve Online (The map size and theme)
except the ships are much smaller, not nearly as big as Eternal Silence or SW:Battlefield

idk, i liked Spacebuild, but it lagged to much, and this idea would lag, kinda about the same as TTT or DarkRP[/QUOTE]

I like the idea alot and ttt lags alot for some reason

I want a gamemode made, that is a huge puzzle where all members go through a bunch of stages similar to the SAW series, and if they loose they die

OR a video game based on the SAW games, that would be nice. :3:

Fail quote.

I was thinking about a digging game, sounds boring but, here goes…

You start off in a perfectly fine map then you buy tools with money given to you at the start (more experienced players get more money to begin with). You then can dig down and create a base underground (like a box-break server in CS:S) then after a certain time when everyone stops building (in this time you can make defenses in your base) everyone can break into the bases and try and take an object or something from other peoples bases and take them back to theirs, the one with the most objects wins and gains more experience, leveling up and unlocking more items for to build with :stuck_out_tongue:

MinimalRP, you don’t get no fancy job roles or shit, you have to build your own community, use props as currency, like the good ol’ days of RP.

Oh my god this.

Thankyou, see that would be win, there’s no good RP servers anymore, all fancy scripts, let me RP IN GM_CONSTRUCT!!!

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=731362

Here you go bro.

Gave me an idea for a RP server. :3:

Simple zombie barricade gamemode no being a zombie with respawns

lol, cool :slight_smile:

Kind of like HL2RP, but with some changes.

At the beginning, there would be 5 combine-affiliated players, 5 rebel players, and the rest would start as citizens. This is hard to explain in a well constructed manner, I’m trying mah best not to make it a tl;dr.
Main Objective:
As a citizen, escape, become a rebel, fight teh combinez.
OR
As a citizen, become a cop, try to stop citizens from escaping, fight rebels, level up to Elite w/o dying.
Game ends when Breen dies (this is subject to change).
Combine:
Starting players would be Wallace Breen, 2 Overwatch soldiers, and 3 CP’s.
CP’s level tier (gain rank by capturing escapees or killing rebels):
CP(pistol, stunstick)-CPlvl2(Smg, manhack)-Gaurd(Moar health)-
Shotgunner Guard(…)-Soldier(AR2, can call for vehicle backup i.e. APC’s, hunters, and striders)-Shotgunner(…)-Elite(Moar health, AR2 secondary, Can call for ground and air reinforcements)-Breen(can set alarms, order troops around, send out reinforcements, can order bombardments-headcrab canisters-, operates suppresor, all his information is gathered by scanners (and troops), which alert him to know rebel/escapee positions, and allow him to form battle plans.
Rebels:
Starting players would be Eli, Alyx, Gordon, Kleiner, and Mossman.
Rebels do not gain rank, they all are pretty much the same, except for the story characters. The story characters are the ones that play large role in the dynamics of the game, if they die, they are replaced by the highest scoring rebel at the time.
Eli- Head of operations. Can order around troops. Gains information from ground troops and Alyx/Gordon infiltrations.
Alyx- Part of a infiltration team with Gordon. May climb stuff and can summon dog if she wishes. And she has the sweet pistol and the
shocky-getsmeanywhereincombineplaces thingy.
Gordon- Part of a infiltration team with Alyx. More armor from the HEV suit.
Kleiner- The lead researcher, can summon Uriah to help him research stuff.
Mossman- Secondary researcher, can summon Dr. Magnusson (spelling) to help research stuff.
Infiltration-
Basically, Gordon and Alyx take out special targets like generators and bases, along with hacking the combine system, relaying info to Eli, and liberating prisoners.
Research-
Dr. Kleiner and Mossman, along with their helpers, research tech like the AR2, shot gun, Medpacks, turrets, the RPG, the Magnusson device, and other things that could be added to the gamemode, like a special grenade for the rebels or something.