New gmod web serise -project outbreak 101-

YAH THATS RIGHT A COMEDY SHOW ABOUT TWO SURVIVORS IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

yah it’s cliché but we are going to do it right!!!

(no im not in caps lock im just being dramatic)

-THIS THREAD WILL BE CONTINUED AFTER THE RELEASE OF THE FIRST EPISODE-

-EPISODE 1 PROGRESS
*script (finished)
*animation (working)
*voice acting (waiting)
*editing (waiting)

Don’t forget to subscribe I will announce when the episodes are done

please no critics I JUST WANTED TO START GETTING ATTENTION TO IT

Could you be a bit more in depth about the show i don’t know it seems you have just joined fp to announce this

no i am also recruiting a mapping team and posting comments on other forums

THERE Kybalt IS THAT BETTER???

Taken from another thread:

Why am I not looking forward to this? It drips of cliché.

Haha, very true.

How about you learn English and do the mapping yourself, if you don’t know how to map, go to the mapping section, there is a very helpful sticky explaining where to go to learn to map.

Hey I write these comments early in the morning or late at night so please leave the spelling issue to yourself

and also for people that actually might be interested in it not all u critics out there here is a sample of the script.

(IN A CAR)

Jack: you know what your problem… is you have no respect for the liveing

Dave: ya and you have little for the dead

(run over zombie)

Jack: thats different, there trying to eat my flesh

Dave: so wait if say a living person was trying to eat your flesh then it would be ok to kill said living being

Jack: what, NO

Dave: Oh come on its like a zombie only its smart

Jack: thats not the point dave life as we know it is over and we really should try to help as many people as we can

(run over another zombie)

Dave: so your telling me if a guy trys to eat my flesh off you want me to let them ?

Jack: NO, wait…damn it just drop it

(hits another zombie)

NOW PLEASE IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE THE LITTLE CRITICS YOU ARE PLEASE JUST LEAVE THIS FOURM…

… :colbert:

So you’re basically saying you can’t take criticism? Oh boy I can’t wait for this video to be released.

[editline]04:17PM[/editline]

And I can actually visualise the piece of dialogue you posted being acted out, just don’t screw up on the implementation.

Ok if you are even going to BEGIN to write a script you need to know: Grammar, Spelling and to do things for yourself.
You lack all of these things.

I have good grammar its just I write just fine it that i write this things late at night + script is all the way done we are working of animating

Try to write your scripts in a morning. That’s when I do writing for school essays or whatever and I find I can work best on a morning just after breakfast and a cup of tea.

In other news, this was a shit 3,000th post. :smith:

So very true corky so very true speaking of tea I need to go and make some and also try waking up about 4 or 5 you feel like you have so much time

Ok… So the Project Outbreak crew is almost half way done animating the first episode… I need some help… can sombody help me find a “movie maker/editor” Somthing like vegas 9.0 but you know FREE.
If you can help pleese send me a link to the download and thank you for helping and takeing the time to read this fourm.

Took you this long to animate the first episode?

This better be good.

Well I still need to find a good movie maker that isnt vegas or windows movie maker… but yes Mr.green and I have been slacking off on PO101. Mr.green is jack in PO101

Are the final videos gonna be anything like this?

If so… :aaa:

As a recorder use Source recorder, then render it
If you use that there will be no visible lag in the video.
For moving the camera around use Source smoother, its also built into every source game

For movie editing: Mow some lawns and get Vegas or After effects

Will it have humor? or is it serious style blood and guts >:O

[editline]09:36PM[/editline]

2:46 - LOL the zombies plant IEDs ???