New Gyropod E2

[ol]
[li]I want basically a e2 chip to do what the advance gyropod does but be more stable . the advance gyropod has a high tendency to crash the server. even better would be a e2 chip that does all or at least most of the functionality of the advanced gyropod and a parenter (or perm ploy weld, not sure which is better). Basically after said e2 chip is laid down , you would wired up the controls for flight, however you’d like, the e2 chip would parent, measure and adjust weight accordingly. [/li]Playing on space build servers loses its fun when every time I build a ship and go to get flight done with gyropod. server crashes/
in terms of gyropod functions. I’d like a toggle able mouse aim for pitch and yaw. auto lever and a freeze command to lock ship in place.
I have scoured ever gmod resource I could find to find something to replace the gyropod but nothing come close to what I need. , the auto parent portion is just a nice bonus to the code , because I think most people would do that sorta thing to a ship anyway.
[/ol]

You should probably ask this question on

I registered with that site but it doesnt let me post. If someone would be kind enough to repost my thread there, that would be great!

These aren’t preticularly hard to make. I strongly suggest that you look into it and make your own, because space flight is kind of a thing that requires high customization. When you make it fly, you make it fly EXACTLY how you want. I usually abandon dome of gyropods features when I make these, primarily the super fast slow down, and I give it a better hover instead of the frozen-in-mid-air feel. Anyway that’s my suggestion. It’s not as hard as you would think.