New Hardware Suggestions for Rust? Genuine question!

This game has already brought me hundreds of hours of char-grilled chicken loving enjoyment. The fact that my sub-par Gpu installed PC can still run it in playable fashion makes it even better!(Radeon HD 5450)

My question is simple; With a budget of 800-1000 US Dollars, I want to build a new PC Specifically for playing Rust and a few Newer games. Again I have the peripherals I need, I just need the best PC my budget can afford me; I would like strong suggestions on all components, and I am not chained to AMD or Intel based, but AMD has treated me kindly before, so I figure * gigs or DDR3, A 750-850 Watt psu might be enough to power whatever other components I choose. Fire away!

http://facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=397 That being said, get a 550W PSU, a GTX 760, an Athlon 750k, and 8 gigs of RAM, that was my build way back when rust was in a browser and I maxed it just fine. Should only cost you around $700 or so.

My PC was 1200+ USD and i can run almost every game at 60FPS only game i had trouble with was ARMA 3 back in alpha but im sure its optimized now. I have a Nvidia GTX 680 with a 3.4 Ghz processor with 8 gbs of ram. But with that money im sure you can get something good.

Thanks for the responses dudes, I am open to having this thread moved if necessary, if anyone else is down to share the rig Rust works best for them on I am willing to listen…erm read.

My rig is as follows:

Antec Three Hundred II ATX Mid-Tower Case
Gigabyte motherboard (not sure which one, can’t quite remember, but it’s an ATX board with 3-way SLI capabilities)
Intel Core i7-4770k Overclocked to 4.6 GHz on a Cooler Master Hyper T4 Cooler
2x EVGA GeForce GTX Titans
16 GB G-Skill Ripjaws-x CAS 8 RAM, 1600 MHz
2x 1 TB HDD
120 GB Samsung 840 Evo Series SSD
Windows 7 Ultimate OS

It’s overkill, I know. Also don’t bother with SLI or Titans, both suck major ass and I am going for a single card once Nvidia comes out with their next gen of cards. Also it goes without saying that I have no issues whatsoever running Rust.