New Non-Toxic, Mature PVE Rust Server by Cafe Gaming

Cafe Gaming PVE Rust Server

Cafe Gaming is a group of game servers started by a small group of friends with a shared passion for non-toxic online gaming. Just like going to a friend’s house to chill, we strive to create a digital couch to crash on for the night and game with good company. Our server population is mainly composed of friendly and respectful adults who enjoy helping others and building a cohesive community.

Our modded PVE Rust server is designed to provide players with a balanced, progression-based experience that stays true to the original design of the game. We have several quality of life plugins as well. We own our own server tower, which gives us 2-3x more server resources than the average hosted Rust server, as we believe server performance is key to a great player experience.

The server is currently in beta and is whitelist restricted. Request access at the Discord.

Server Name: Cafe Gaming Rust Server

Server IP: 100.0.61.230Port: 38015

Server Tags: PVE, Build Server

Live Map: My Rust server's map - Rust:IO

Server Location: New England area of USA

Discord: tVu99UK8uw

Features:

• Active, mature admins

• Anti-Cheat

• Monthly map wipes (including blueprints)

• PVP is disabled everywhere except for a single designated monument

• Auto closing doors

• Barrel points

• Better Loot

• Build contests (coming soon)

• Chest sorting

• Enemy NPCs at monuments

• Events

• Friends

• Furnace Splitter

• Gather rewards

• Homes and Teleports

• In-Game Economy and Shop

• Lockable furnaces

• Player backpacks

• Player titles

• Safe trading

• Skin Shop

• ZLevels

Thought server ads were not allowed?

Hi there, my post was approved by moderators and I used the server ad tag that they provide. Please note this post was made in April and things may have changed since then.