New NYC/North America server (why you should play with us)

Sorry for advertising on here guys, i saw others do it and figured id throw a little ad of my server i just purchased also. Thank you for reading this :slight_smile:

“OFFICIAL NORTH AMERICA LARGE”
It is 250 slot server located in NYC

Just wanted to point some people in the direction of our fairly new Rust server. It’s actively admin’d, and we welcome all players new and vets alike. PVP is enabled, as well as sleepers, so watch who you trust!

We intend to keep wipes as infrequent as possible, unless a patch makes that impossible / grossly unbalanced.

And for those of you who have been kicked around by power tripping admins, you’ve found a new place to call home. No godmode, teleporting, spawning in weapons, armor, etc., or other abuses are tolerated. We are trying to keep the server original and let it evolve by itself in any direction players choose to take it. Admins don’t have any advantage at all and can be killed and raided like any other player. Admin’s only mission is to deal with cheaters and make the community as fun as possible.
Thanks again for reading!!!

(User was banned for this post ("missed the servers subforum" - postal))

I hate large , not enough resources … waay to many people

good luck to you though

Well as of right now we don’t have any people, there are 5 of us and i doubt it will ever get populated enough completely.

Thank you though, and thanks for looking :slight_smile: