New Request: The 7 Koopalings

Now I am aware that while my previous request did get out, I am aware that there are problems with it(In case you’re wondering, it was the Kefka request).

Now, my newest request is pretty simple: The 7 Koopalings in their New Super Mario Bros Wii appearance.

Larry Koopa
Morton Koopa Jr
Wendy O Koopa
Iggy Koopa
Roy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
Lugwig Von Koopa.

If anyone is up for doing this, then go for it.

screens?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/2/28/NSMBwii_koopalings.jpg/700px-NSMBwii_koopalings.jpg

Doh. I forgot the screens. Silly me.

Anyway, thanks for showing an example of the Koopalings, mahchizuken

Your welcome!

Wow they look almost the exact same as they did nearly 20 years ago when they were in the Super Mario Bros. 3 pamphlet.

For those of you who are new to the Koopalings, there are changes to their original forms. For example, Iggy Koopa once had Rainbow hair similar to Lemmy. In fact, Lemmy never had a ponytail.

If you need help modeling the 7 koopalings check out the enclosed instruction book.

Well I guess there are a number of minor differences…they’re so similar though that I didn’t notice. I’m just surprised since they haven’t appeared in that many games that the developers didn’t decide to change their looks a whole lot.

you forgot the eighth one…

There is no eighth one. Unless you mean Bowser, but he isn’t a koopaling, he’s the king.

I think when you mean 8th, it’s Bowser Jr. But there’s already a rip of him ala Mario Galaxy, unless there are those who would like to rip the Bowser Jr Model and Kamek from NSMBW.

^At this rate, we may not even see the koopalings ):

I could probably try to rip it if someone has a working version of 3ds max 7-9, 2008, or 2010 32 bit and 3d ripper dx installed. PM me if you are interested.