New RP Mod Idea --- More Realistic

Name Suggestions?

I believe rp has become boring on Garry’s MOD, when i play all i do is sit around and wait to
make money. I want to make mod that is hands on and more realistic then current mods that are out.
But me not knowing how to go about doing any of this i would need help.

Sorry in advance about hard to read so much information. Without being able too use bullet points or colors makes it very hard to read. But… I have condensed the info into a little section here and put the bigger section after in hopes of people no going crazy trying to read this post.

Highlights

Level

Level System- Based on your job and how much the player plays they will be rewarded with exp points that level you up unlocking more things to get and do.

Skills- The more you do your job the better you will be at it for example if the player was a drug dealer they will beable to make drugs in there home to sell once there skill level is high enough.

Achievements will offer unique things to do at a bonus too your exp.

Jobs

All jobs will be Interactive meaning players will have to move there mouse or press buttons on the  keyboard to make the product they want too sell.

Jobs will have Levels much like real life where you have the boss and the worker what players do will change as players level up.

Players will be paid for the amount of work they do and rewarded EXP.

Players will get to create more then one character so they can try multiple jobs.

Be able to quit job and be a hobo but will become addicted to drugs.

People in the job place would work together to sell the good.

Homes

Start out in an inn and work your way to a mansion.

Customise your home with items bought from the local electonic store, appliance store etc.

Cook food in your kitchen if you are a chef, make drugs in your house if you are a drug dealer. 

If anyone would like to help let me know i will send you my email

Thank you for reading my post I have no idea if any of this is possible and if it is please let me know because if it is i have a lot more ideas to add to this and i believe this would be a very fun RP mod for garrys mod. I have no idea how to do this but im planning to learn and looking for volunteers to help me make this.

I am also wondering what people think about this.

LONG DESCRIPTION BELOW THIS POINT

==================
Jobs

Drug Dealer

Drug dealer would have to press the requested buttons or move the mouse as told on the screen. In return some drugs would be sorted into a bag for them to sell.

There would be levels of drug dealers much like in real life where you have levels in the work space based on the amount they play or how much they sell.

Higher level dealers deal to the lower level.

Chef

People who would want to be a chef would start out at say a fast food restaurant cooking burgers.
It would be hands on where you would flip your burger with movements of the mouse and if done right you will create food to sell.
People would work together one person would be a cashier one person would flip burgers.
Based on how much you sell and how much you do you will be rewarded with money and promotions through the job.

Police

Police wont just run around and arrest people for no reason they will do paperwork, have jail duty, patrol and more.

Again it will be hands on and money and promotions will be rewarded as you do your work and how many arrests etc.

Crazies… Murders… Hit-men?

Murders will be rewarded with money based on how many people they kill and killing people will not be easy. It will be easier for police too catch a suspect because they will get the chance to chase them by being Ported to the location of the murder soon after it happens. The murder will have to run and hide from police much like real life but the rewards will be much higher for the killer because it will be very difficult too evade the police. If caught they will be sentenced and put in jail by police.

Killers will not have guns they will use blunt weapons such as a baseball bat or weapons such as a knife.

There also may be hit men which will be called upon by the residents in secret to kill another player for a large sum of money.

Again advancements will be based on kills and money will be based on kills plus a bonus for the time it takes to evade the police.

More Jobs too come if this is at all possible.

Houses

Private Homes
If possible there would be private homes that player can buy but these homes will be teleported to and would not be a part of the main map. So anyone can have there own house which would solve any problems people had with not being able to own the building they wanted in previous mods ( i have no idea if this is possible ).

When you would own a house you would have to clean it cook food brush your teeth etc. All will be controlled by movements with the mouse or buttons on the keyboard. But you would also have the option of hiring a maid or butler.

Inn
When you first start out in the game you will be new to the town so you will stay in a inn or hotel such as holiday inn. You will be charged a small fee to sleep.

When you would live at the inn you would have to clean it cook food brush your teeth etc. All will be controlled by movements with the mouse or buttons on the keyboard.

Apartments
Apartments would be available to rent charging rent every 2 days based on how nice it is.

When you would own an apartment you would have to clean it cook food brush your teeth etc. All will be controlled by movements with the mouse or buttons on the keyboard.

Level system

There will be a level system based on experience of how long the player has played and your job level.

Bonus exp would be awarded to people who complete achievement in game such as get and apartment or first job or make 1000 credits.

The world would also be based on the time the player has played. What i mean by this is that when you log out then log back in you will be at the same point in the day and at the same place the player was before. Thus the player would not pay rent for there home or apartment when they are not on.

Jobs and levels

Higher level jobs will interact with higher level characters, for example a say level 20 character would get there food from a chef and not a fast food place. they could always go there but there hunger level or points will be more then of lower level players. So if a new player has 20 hunger points and a hamburger replaces 20 points but the level 20 player has 250 hunger points so they have too get steak from a chef because steak would restore 200 points.

The hit-man job would have to have a high level player to kill another high level player because the high level player would get more health then the low level player making it impossible to kill the higher level player.

New maps would be needed also.

Thank you for reading my post I have no idea if any of this is possible and if it is please let me know because if it is i have a lot more ideas to add to this and i believe this would be a very fun RP mod for garrys mod. I have no idea how to do this but im planning to learn and looking for volunteers to help me make this.

I am also wondering what people think about this.

This is a description of a RPG its roleplay not a RPG

Might I ask, have you heard of serious roleplay?

Warning incoming wall of text.

This sounds to me like a mix of runescape and the sims.
And, even if it was possible (which i doubt it is, especially the house’s thing) then you would need a lot of people on a server for it to be even remotely fun.
Its very unrealistic that something like this happens.
But i would guess that its possible to edit darkrp/cakescript (probably most likely darkrp though) to be a little more fun, and a little less waiting till you get a bunch of money, change your job to gundealer, and go on a shooting spree (which is unfortunately what most people do on most rp servers)
Maybe try joining raven rp (i think that was the name of it) i think they got a lot of what youre looking for.
or just make it yourself, its not that hard to edit darkrp.
plus, you double posted this thread.

holy shit sounds like awesome role play game to me…i dont play that much serious rp…but this sounds like more of another game…u can only do so much sense most of gmod is core and parts will always be there on changable… (lol haxorz) lololol SOUNDS AWESOME

What?

I agree with elowin. What? This sounds like every other RP gamemode available on Garry’s Mod. For this kind of project it seems like a waste of time and efforts. If you are going to be getting into something this complex then I would recommend something different entirely. But you should always go for your goals. So try it and if it doesn’t work or you aren’t able to get a team together try something less complex.

EDIT: One more question, how are you planning on making a environment for the player saves. Such as when the player saves he starts out at the same time he/she stops. You would have to make an independent environment for each player. Hard? I think so.